Connect Hearing Lloydminster
3801B – 51 Avenue
Lloydminster, AB, T9V 2C3
Bonnyville Connect Hearing:
Tuesdays by appointment only, learn more about Connect Hearing Bonnyville.
Vermillion Connect Hearing:
Every second Thursday at Vermilion Senior Center, 5324 50th Ave, Vermilion, AB (Our Vermilion clinic will be changing its hours to every second and fourth Thursday starting in August)
Wainwright Connect Hearing:
Every second Tuesday at Wainwright PCN, 905B 3rd Ave, Wainwright, AB (Our Wainright clinic will be changing its hours to every first and third Thursday starting in August)
Our Lloydminster clinic is located on the corner of 39 Street and 51 Avenue, behind Southridge Centre. Situated next to Armour Insurance, the clinic is wheelchair accessible and there is ample parking directly in front of the clinic. We have recently changed our name from Coolidge Hearing Care, we hope you’ll come in to see our new look!
Schedule your free hearing test today! Just fill out the form on this page or give us a call at (888) 501-2661 to set up a convenient, complimentary appointment.
Free Hearing Test
We provide free hearing tests for clients aged 50+. This complimentary screening is quick, easy, and informative. A hearing test can:
- uncover the hearing capacity of both ears
- determine what sounds and volumes you can hear without difficulty
- set a baseline for future changes
- lead the way to correcting hearing loss and revitalizing your happiness!
Our hearing tests are performed by hearing health care professionals and audiologists, so you can rest assured you’re getting the best advice available!
To book your hearing test, just call us at (888) 501 - 2661 or fill out the form on this page. No physician referral necessary!
If your test shows that you would benefit from hearing aids, one of our hearing healthcare professionals or audiologists will make a recommendation based on your unique situation - at no cost or obligation. We take the time to get to know you and your specific circumstances to ensure that our recommendation meets your hearing needs.
There’s no better way to buy hearing aids than through the professionals at Connect Hearing. Here are some benefits to purchasing your hearing aids with us:
- Price match
- Complimentary hearing aid aftercare - including free batteries, cleanings, checkups, and more
- 60-day Confidence Guarantee
- Payment plans starting at 0%
- Insurance accepted, including WCB and VAC
CAA Member Benefits
Connect Hearing provides exclusive benefits for CAA Members, including:
- Save up to 15% on hearing aids
- 5 years of free batteries with hearing aid purchase
- Save 15% on Everyday Listening Products
- Best offer guarantee
Formerly Coolidge Hearing Care Ltd.
* Private clients only. Cannot be combined with any other offer, rebate or previous purchase and is non-redeemable for cash. Lyric, BAHA and econoaids excluded. ®CAA and CAA logo trademarks owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association. ™ CAA Rewards is used by the Canadian Automobile Association. **Third party hearing aid insurers may include (but are not limited to) Manulife Insurance, Sun Life Insurance, Great West Life, Insurance, Blue Cross etc.