Connect Hearing Lloydminster
3801B – 51 Avenue
Lloydminster, AB, T9V 2C3
Bonnyville Connect Hearing:
Every second Thursday and every Friday at Take Care Therapy Building, 61009 Range Road 454, Bonnyville, AB (Our Bonnyville clinic will be changing its hours to every Tuesday starting in August)
Vermillion Connect Hearing:
Every second Thursday at Vermilion Senior Center, 5324 50th Ave, Vermilion, AB (Our Vermilion clinic will be changing its hours to every second and fourth Thursday starting in August)
Wainwright Connect Hearing:
Every second Tuesday at Wainwright PCN, 905B 3rd Ave, Wainwright, AB (Our Wainright clinic will be changing its hours to every first and third Thursday starting in August)
Our Lloydminster clinic is located on the corner of 39 Street and 51 Avenue, behind Southridge Centre. Situated next to Armour Insurance, the clinic is wheelchair accessible and there is ample parking directly in front of the clinic. We have recently changed our name from Coolidge Hearing Care, we hope you’ll come in to see our new look!
Call or visit us at the Connect Hearing clinic in Lloydminster today for a complimentary hearing evaluation. It’s quick, easy and will confirm the health of your hearing. If your hearing test reveals that you would benefit from hearing aids, our local hearing care professional will work with you to choose the right hearing solution for your lifestyle and budget.
There are so many reasons to connect:
- Free hearing tests for clients aged 50+
- #1 Physician referred hearing healthcare provider across Canada
- Support at any Connect Hearing clinic across Canada
- Affordable monthly payment plans
- 60-day confidence guarantee
- 3-year warranty program for loss, damage, repairs and remakes
- Free professional hearing aid clean & checks
- Complimentary batteries
- Hearing aid offers and promotions
- Exclusive benefits for CAA Members - save up to 15%* on hearing aids
- Limited time hearing aid deals
- Hearing aid battery sale
- Hearing aid price match
We have a wide range of modern, digital hearing aids to fit your needs from hearing aids for every day listening to advanced hearing technology with rechargeable and invisible options. Bluetooth hearing aids are also available, see our hearing aids section to learn more about technology options available.
We are currently accepting new clients. No physician referral is required.
Formerly Coolidge Hearing Care Ltd. WCB & VAC accepted. 3rd party extended health benefits** accepted.
* Private clients only. Cannot be combined with any other offer, rebate or previous purchase and is non-redeemable for cash. Lyric, BAHA and econoaids excluded. ®CAA and CAA logo trademarks owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association. ™ CAA Rewards is used by the Canadian Automobile Association. **Third party hearing aid insurers may include (but are not limited to) Manulife Insurance, Sun Life Insurance, Great West Life, Insurance, Blue Cross etc.