Connect Hearing Parksville
The Connect Hearing clinic in Parksville is located on Corfield by Thrifty Foods. From the Old Island Highway, turn at the post office. Free parking is available in the lot to the side of Thrifty's.
A complimentary hearing evaluation is quick, easy and will confirm the health of your hearing. If your test reveals that you would benefit from hearing aids, a qualified professional will make a recommendation and offer you a free two week hearing aid demo, with no cost or obligation.
We accept both WCB and VAC, and are registered under the College of Speech & Hearing Professionals of B.C.
We are currently accepting new clients. No physician referral is required.
There are so many reasons to connect:
- Free, no-obligation hearing aid demo
- Complimentary hearing evaluation for clients aged 50+
- Price Match Guarantee
- Advantage Payment Plan
- Soundcare Assurance aftercare program
- Exclusive benefits for CAA Members
- Save up to 15% on hearing aids
- 5 years of free batteries with hearing aid purchase
- Save 15% on Everyday Listening Products
- Best offer guarantee
* Private clients only. Cannot be combined with any other offer, rebate or previous purchase and is non-redeemable for cash. Lyric, BAHA and econoaids excluded. ®CAA and CAA logo trademarks owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association. ™ CAA Rewards is used by the Canadian Automobile Association.