Connect Hearing Richmond
Our Richmond Connect Hearing clinic is located on the second floor of the Richmond Professional Building across from Richmond Hospital on the north side of Westminster Highway. The Richmond Professional Building is wheelchair accessible and there is a larger parking lot at the rear of the building northbound on Gilbert Road which has reasonable impark pay parking rates. We have recently changed our name from Richmond Hearing Consultants. We hope you’ll come in to see our new look!
Fill out the form on the right or call the Connect Hearing clinic in Richmond today for a free hearing test. It’s quick, easy and will confirm the health of your hearing. If your hearing evaluation reveals that you would benefit from hearing aids, a qualified professional will make a recommendation, with no cost or obligation. Our local hearing care professional will work with you to choose the right hearing solution for your lifestyle and budget.
There are so many reasons to connect:
- Free hearing tests for clients aged 50+
- #1 Physician referred hearing healthcare provider across Canada
- Support at any Connect Hearing clinic across Canada
- Affordable monthly payment plans
- 60-day confidence guarantee
- 3-year warranty program for loss, damage, repairs and remakes
- Free professional hearing aid clean & checks
- Complimentary batteries
- Hearing aid offers and promotions
- Exclusive benefits for CAA Members - save up to 15%* on hearing aids
- Limited time hearing aid deals
- Hearing aid battery sale
- Hearing aid price match
Our wide range of modern, advanced hearing aids will fit your needs whether you are looking for everyday listening hearing devices or advanced hearing technology with rechargeable and invisible options. Bluetooth hearing aids are also available, see our hearing aids section to learn more about technology options available.
Formerly Richmond Hearing Consultants. We are currently accepting new clients no physician referral is required. Wheelchair accessible.
WCB & VAC accepted. 3rd party extended health benefits** accepted. Registered under the College of Speech & Hearing Professionals of B.C
* Private clients only. Cannot be combined with any other offer, rebate or previous purchase and is non-redeemable for cash. Lyric, BAHA and econoaids excluded. ®CAA and CAA logo trademarks owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association. ™ CAA Rewards is used by the Canadian Automobile Association. **Third party hearing aid insurers may include (but are not limited to) Manulife Insurance, Sun Life Insurance, Great West Life, Insurance, Blue Cross