Connect Hearing Trail
The Connect Hearing Clinic in Trail is located in the Dewdney Medical Building, by the bridge. Driving from the direction of Castlegar or Grand Forks, turn right on Bay Avenue then take the first left onto Farwell Street. Parking is available at the front of the building.
Submit the form at the right or call us today to schedule a complimentary hearing screening. It’s quick, easy and will confirm the health of your hearing. If your test reveals that you would benefit from hearing aids, a qualified professional will make a recommendation and offer you a free two week hearing aid demo, with no cost or obligation.
We accept both WCB and VAC, and are registered under the College of Speech & Hearing Professionals of B.C.
We are currently accepting new clients. No physician referral is required.
There are so many reasons to connect:
- Free, no-obligation hearing aid demo
- Complimentary hearing evaluation for clients aged 50+
- Price Match Guarantee
- Advantage Payment Plan
- Soundcare Assurance aftercare program
- Exclusive benefits for CAA Members
- Save up to 15% on hearing aids
- 5 years of free batteries with hearing aid purchase
- Save 15% on Everyday Listening Products
- Best offer guarantee
* Private clients only. Cannot be combined with any other offer, rebate or previous purchase and is non-redeemable for cash. Lyric, BAHA and econoaids excluded. ®CAA and CAA logo trademarks owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association. ™ CAA Rewards is used by the Canadian Automobile Association.