Victoria Hearing Clinic in University Heights
The Connect Hearing clinic in University Heights is located in the McKenzie Professional Building at Shelbourne and McKenzie, with the walk-in medical clinic. Our building is across McKenzie from University Heights shopping centre with the Save-On-Foods and movie theatre. Parking is free. The best place to park is on the lower floor of the parking lot off Garnet Street. The clinic has two doors: one from the street right next to Quiznos and one inside.
Submit the form at the right or call us today to schedule a complimentary hearing screening. It’s quick, easy and will confirm the health of your hearing. If your test reveals that you would benefit from hearing aids, a qualified professional will make a recommendation, with no cost or obligation.
We accept both WCB and VAC, and are registered under the College of Speech & Hearing Professionals of B.C.
We are currently accepting new clients. No physician referral is required.
There are so many reasons to connect:
- Free, no-obligation hearing aid demo
- Complimentary hearing evaluation for clients aged 50+
- Price Match Guarantee
- Advantage Payment Plan
- Soundcare Assurance aftercare program
- Exclusive benefits for CAA Members
- Save up to 15% on hearing aids
- 5 years of free batteries with hearing aid purchase
- Save 15% on Everyday Listening Products
- Best offer guarantee
* Private clients only. Cannot be combined with any other offer, rebate or previous purchase and is non-redeemable for cash. Lyric, BAHA and econoaids excluded. ®CAA and CAA logo trademarks owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association. ™ CAA Rewards is used by the Canadian Automobile Association.