Connect Hearing Woodstock
The Connect Hearing clinic in Woodstock is located on Dundas Street. We have recently changed our name from Hear Med Woodstock. We hope you’ll come in to see our new look!
While we have a new name and sign, our dedication to caring for our clients’ hearing health has not changed. The people you’ve come to know and trust will continue to provide you with hearing solutions, your hearing health records will remain in our care and the exceptional ongoing care and service that you depend on will continue to be our hallmark.
We are currently accepting new clients. No physician referral is required.
Submit the form at the right or call us today to schedule a complimentary hearing screening. It’s quick, easy and will confirm the health of your hearing. If your test reveals that you would benefit from hearing aids, a qualified professional will make a recommendation, with no cost or obligation.
We accept ADP, WSIB and VAC.
There are so many reasons to connect:
- Free, no-obligation hearing aid demo
- Complimentary hearing evaluation for clients aged 50+
- Price Match Guarantee
- Advantage Payment Plan
- Soundcare Assurance aftercare program
- Exclusive benefits for CAA Members
- Save up to 15% on hearing aids
- 5 years of free batteries with hearing aid purchase
- Save 15% on Everyday Listening Products
- Best offer guarantee
Formerly Hear Med.
* Private clients only. Cannot be combined with any other offer, rebate or previous purchase and is non-redeemable for cash. Lyric, BAHA and econoaids excluded. ®CAA and CAA logo trademarks owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association. ™ CAA Rewards is used by the Canadian Automobile Association.