Small Font Medium Font Large Font
MENU

Call 1-888-501-2661 or FIND A CLINIC NEAR YOU

BOOK NOW 1-888-501-2661 BOOK NOW
1-888-501-2661
FIND A CLINIC NEAR YOU

Hearing From The Heart - Connect Hearing STAR Search

You can make a difference — and inspire others — by sharing your personal stories of courage with us.Connect Hearing Believers

We want to hear about your experiences dealing with hearing loss. The best stories are going to be picked and featured in a web series — and possibly a spot on TV!

You can also win one of five high-end Phonak Headphones (value $120) and the chance to be featured in the upcoming Connect Hearing web series!

Statistics Canada reported in 2006 that 1,266,120 (5%) of Canadians aged 15 and older reported having a hearing limitation. Over eight in ten (83.2%) hearing limitations were mild in nature, while the remaining 16.8% were classified as severe.

Statistics like these are a big reason why we have always encouraged people to visit a clinic for a free hearing test.

But these numbers are also why we are creating this contest — we want to get the public engaged in the conversation about hearing loss and share their stories of triumph.

So tell your story and win — for yourself and for the community!

Previous Post

Next Post

Book an Appointment

Please complete all fields and we'll contact you soon.

Before you go ...

receive a FREE copy of Canada's only independent hearing aid guide

Send me a: